This 'n' That, June 15th; obama's Weekly Blatherings

    For several~well, maybe a couple~years I was 'interpreting' "Clown Prince" obama's weekly blatherings from barackINGHAM PALACE.  These blathering were normally released to the public around 6AM, each Saturday and that's when I started my search for them. Then I'd spend a couple of hours getting the research done on which-ever topic the "Clown Prince" had pounced upon to blather about.
    See Valerie Jarrett~the real brains, most of the socio-fascism~behind this crooked regime, has scads and scads of researchers, of speechwriters at her beck-and-call.  I do not.  I'm forced to get the facts for myself and unlike the "Clown Prince," unlike Valerie Jarrett, I do honor the truth no matter where it takes me, no matter whether I like said truth or not!   I've started with the research into obama's blatherings of last Saturday, the 11th so this addition MAY come out later this afternoon or maybe not until tomorrow, but nevertheless, it will have the truth as I have been able to uncover it.
That's all I got.
Til Nex'Time....
Justin Case

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is All This Arrogance Really Necessary?

This 'n' That, December 16th....

This 'n' That, May 10th