"Clown Prince" Correction January 18th

2014 Won't Be A 'Middle Class' Year

Weekly Address
barackINGHAM PALACE,
District of Corruption

January 18, 2014
This week, I visited a company in Raleigh, North Carolina that helps make electric motors that save businesses money on energy costs and cut harmful carbon pollution.  And I stopped by N.C. State University, where engineers are set to develop the new technology that will make those motors even better.  It’s part of my push not only to make America home to more high-tech manufacturing – but to make America more attractive for the good jobs that a growing middle class requires. 
It should be noted here that I nearly always have my blather opportunities outside the District of Corruption.  This~~by the uninformed, politically blind voters~~appears that I'm not within the district, thus am not responsible for anything that goes on there.  I'm always seen as in 'campaign mode.'
And increasingly, we are.  Thanks in part to our all-of-the-above strategy for American energy, for the first time in nearly two decades, we produce more oil here at home than we buy from the rest of the world.  We generate more renewable energy than ever, and more natural gas than anybody.  Health care costs are growing at their slowest rate in 50 years – due in part to the Affordable Care Act.  And since I took office, we’ve cut our deficits by more than half.  So we are primed to bring back more of the good jobs claimed by the recession, and lost to overseas competition in recent decades.  But that requires a year of action.  And I want to work with Congress this year on proven ways to create jobs, like building infrastructure and fixing our broken immigration system.
Any renewable energy we produce is more than we produced before.  Clearly, renewable energy is a long way from being sustainable.  The government~~meaning you, the taxpayer~~underwrites said energy sources at every phase of its production, including the individual pieces used in the mechanics of production.  That "health care costs are growing at their slowest rate in 50 years...." thingie?  Pure Bullshit!!   Most costs since the disasterous website rollout have necessarily tripled, with many examples of those pre-existing condition-victims being left with no insurance, or with insurance so poor, that a previous level of care is never reached or is impossible to reach due to poor insurance quality or medical staff unavailability.  As for obamaKare itself, we are well on our way to a system-wide failure; people just aren't being sucked into buying the government coverage.  Lots of Americans~~particularly the young adult demographic~~are finding that I've been "blowing smoke up their skirts" for the past 6-8 years.  Don't ask the young to pay exorbitant prices for health care~~necessary to sustain even the crappiest aspects of obamaKare~~but retail stores can charge almost anything for their electronic toys.  Notice how we've reverted back to calling my signature piece of legislation "The Affordable Care Act?"  I was all for the legislation being called "obamaKare" until it became such a failure I couldn't stand having my name attached to it any more.  Anyone remember "HillaryKare?"
Where Congress isn’t acting, I’ll act on my own to put opportunity within reach for anyone who’s willing to work for it. That’s what I did in Raleigh by launching America’s second “manufacturing innovation institute.”  It’s a partnership between companies, colleges, and the federal government focused on making sure American businesses and American workers win the race for high-tech manufacturing and the jobs that come with it – jobs that can help people and communities willing to work hard punch their ticket into the middle class.   I firmly believe that this can be a breakthrough year for America.  But to make that happen, we’re gonna have to act – to create good jobs that pay good wages, and to offer more Americans a fair shot to get ahead.  That’s what I’m focused on every day that I have the privilege of serving as your president. That’s what I’m going to be focused on every single day of this year.
Those in Congress that I don't already control, are whining that I circumvent the Constitution on a regular basis.  I readily admit that I do, and many of the laws as well.  Anyone well versed in the Constitution as well as the Federalist Papers, knows that each of my 'Executive Orders' borders on constitutional violation if not an outright violation.  The Senators and Congressmen~~whom you know as RINOs (Republicans In Name Only)~~just sit silently by as I continue on my merry way with almost daily violations. 
    Let me illustrate how I violate just one law with respect to the many campaigns that have been bought for me.  There is a limit on funds that can be spent on presidential campaigning and thus far, no one has called me on it.  Let's start with a couple of 'givens:'
  •    A presidential campaign is a two-year, plus ordeal full of travel, speeches, hotels in strange, far-away places.
  •    The sitting president~~me, except I'm your Dear Leader-several steps above the presidency, above the Congress and above YOU, the citizen~~must stay in contact with those who think they advise him.
    Hence, the vast majority of my travel and hotel expenses are borne by the taxpayer rather than campaign contributions from those I will reward in the future.  In just six months (March-August, 2012) my opponent Governor Mitt Romney spent $1,338,530 on lodging and $7,557,518 on travel.  While I have the benefits of a vast federal motor pool as well as my plane, "obama 1"~~which you know as Air Force 1~~all at no personal, campaign expense.  The governor is out the aforementioned funds for benefits I get for free.  In all fairness, the Air Force 1 operating expense of $180,000 per flying-hour should be billed to my campaign, but isn't due to that 'contact' thingie.
    As for this 'middleclass getting ahead' thingie: nothing more than excessive bullshit on my part.  The government~~in all it's negative facets: crippling taxation, strangling regulations~~has by far the worst affect on job creation, the economy and income inequality in America today.  The government~~in it's infinite wisdom~~continues to through good money after bad' NOT for job creation or for income equality, but to secure an ever expanding obamacRATic voting block.  I have trouble reckoning this 'tax the rich more and more' philosophy.  I've never worked for a paycheck that wasn't somehow funded by some governmental agency so I fail to understand this statement:

"I've never had a paycheck signed by a poor man"

    Another way I've devised to both trash the American middleclass and to bring the United States into "Third-World Rathole" status is our immigration rules and regulations.  If enforced as written said rules would be effective in controlling both the population of immigrants as well as the criminality of said population.  I on the other hand, choose to only enforce those which are to my benefit; to the benefit of all obamacRATics in the American political system.
Some of the more conservative, the more libertarian among us say that we should adopt the immigration policies of Mexico, our neighbor to the south:

 



I~~as a disciple of Cloward-Piven as well as Saul Alinsky~~must follow the dictates that will bring socio-fascism to the country within the shortest timetable.  The vast multitude of lies I've told are necessary under the aforementioned precept.  To that end, we must have the porous southern border I've promoted through non-enforcement.  In addition to the border issues, I'm continuing use of my race-card through opposition to logical policies such as picture IDs required for voting.  Hell, citizens~~both legal and illegal~~have to have photo IDs to complete practically every other task involving the federal, state or local governments.  This is were the aforementioned RINOs are of infinite value!!
    I realize the reader will have difficulty in comprehending the revision as it's been written.  One need but to try to visualize me~~your Dear Leader~~as someone who truly holds the Constitution and the rights of the citizenry to the highest standard, rather than pretending as I do! 
But this is what you get after a teleprompter failure!!

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is All This Arrogance Really Necessary?

This 'n' That, December 16th....

This 'n' That, May 10th