This 'n' That, October 18th

 What'ta Fcuk, Chuck!!

  Where the hell do they find these idiots?  No I don't mean the candidates-tho' they're bad enough themselves-I mean the tv ad composers.

I'm sitting here on my comfortable couch watching the Greenbay vs Tampa Bay Bucs and here comes an ad: a dude in military camos suggesting that president Trump had called those serving as losers and another derogatory insult.  Then an announcer explained that Biden's son had served in the Navy and showed the two Bidens hugging as if in a congratulatory fashion!  What a load'a'shit that was! Nowhere was it mendioned that the younger Biden was tossed out'a the Navy on his ass  with a 'bad-conduct' discharge for being a heron/cocaine addict!!

Oh, by the way, it ain't lookin' real good for the "Meat-Packers!"

That's all I got for now...

Justin Case

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is All This Arrogance Really Necessary?

This 'n' That, December 16th....

This 'n' That, May 10th