My Blather On.... Mrs "Rob'em" Clinton's Platform; April 16th



Newsmax.com published this on Wednesday:

"Hillary Rodham Clinton began laying out her Democratic presidential campaign message in Iowa on Tuesday, casting herself as a "champion" for struggling Americans and calling for a purging of "unaccountable money" from the campaign finance system."

I don't know about you.... but to me this statement seems about 180 degrees out-of-phase with Mrs "Rob'em" Clinton's actions; with her life thusfar!
Ok, that 'champion for struggling Americans,' thingie:
Most "struggling Americans" I know don't claim to be "dead-broke" while having MILLIONS in the bank/investments, and
Most "struggling Americans" I know don't steal HUNDREDS-OF-THOUSANDS of dollars worth of national heirloom furniture, and
Most "struggling Americans" I know aren't forced to pay over $83,000 for gifts that were meant for~and stolen from~the White House.
On Tuesday, the dcgazette.com published this:
"..her finance team and the outside groups supporting her candidacy have started collecting checks in what is expected to be a $2.5 billion effort.."

I don't know about you.... but to me, this statement doesn't sound like it came from someone actually concerned about REFORMING the depth and breadth of campaign finance laws!
That's all I got.
Til Nex'Time....
Justin Case


Reference "Lie-Barry:"
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-clinton-iowa-campaign-finance/2015/04/14/id/638448/
http://dcgazette.com/hillary-clinton-campaign-raising-2-5-billion/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is All This Arrogance Really Necessary?

This 'n' That, December 16th....

This 'n' That, May 10th